This documentary outlines the story of one of pop’s most enigmatic pioneers.
The “Polka King” and his orchestra filmed at the rollicking polkapalooza festival.
The largest and most exciting reunion concert of Welk Stars in the history of “The Lawrence Welk Show”!
This exceptional musical collaboration is part of a global effort to inspire peace through music and to connect diverse musicians worldwide.
Tune in for a fabulous lineup including the first live broadcast of the SXSW music keynote -- featuring Bruce Springsteen.
Pete Seeger, legendary folk artist and pioneer of protest music, turned 90 in May 2009.
To mark the passing of a man that has been a great friend to PBS, as well as the world, WXXI presents this American Masters film that chronicles his life.
Recorded just blocks from the famed Music Row that he’s largely credited with creating, Atkins gives the audience a master class in playing and performing.
Every day for 5 hours at WXXI, I play CDs. On an average weekday, I play 22 pieces of recorded music. A rough estimate suggests that 97% of the recordings I play are produced in a studio, with the remaining 3% are recorded live in concert.