Learn more about this amazing trip to The Emerald Isle, part of WXXI's Travel Club.
WXXI is headed to Ireland for a 10-day excursion July 15 through July 24, 2014. Dublin, Kilkenny, Ring of Kerry, Adare, Galway....these are just a few of the places you'll experience. Want to learn more? Join us at WXXI, 280 State Street, on Thursday, October 17 at 5:30 p.m. for an informational meeting. Just call (585) 258-0309 to reserve your seat.
More about the trip:
- Two nights at stately Ashford Castle, one of Europe’s finest resorts.
- An Irish family at their farmhouse for a traditional lunch and gain insight into the daily life of Irish farmers.
- A tour and tasting at the Old Midleton Whiskey Distillery.
- Travel the Ring of Kerry, one of the world’s most beautiful coastal routes.
- A visit to Castletown House, Ireland’s largest and earliest Palladian mansion, built in the 18th century.
Book before January 15, 2014 and a double is $4,749, a single is $5,549. After the 15th, a double is $4,999 and a single is $5,799. Price includes round-trip air from Greater Rochester International Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers.
For complete details, click here. For more information you can also call Laura Garrison, WXXI, Assistant Vice President for Individual Giving at 585-258-0309.