Monday, December 30th, 2013
The WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Former ECMC nurse awarded $1.2 million in sick-leave dispute
- Rochester: Bouncer busted for alleged bar beating
- Finger Lakes: Audit examines Ontario County social services costs
- Syracuse: Mother of three, 'victim of domestic violence,' dies a day after violent attack in her driveway
- Albany: Farewell hurrah for a native son
- New York City: Cost of Being Mayor? $650 Million, if He's Rich